- 1 – A Hundred Dollar Bill Gun
- 3 – Scatman is NOT scat!
- 4 – 206-deus-VHS! Plug!
- 5 – Manchurian Candidate by Proxy Syndrome
- 6 – Tedward Kennedy in Heaven. Chorp!
- 7 – Peter Cullens Stand-in
- 8 – Cynthia Rothrocks Rosebud
- 9 – Shitbait!
- 10 – Fred Rogers Killed A Man
- 11 – Tiddies!
- 12 – Rock Funkbucket
- 15 – The Jordan Berkowitz Hour
- 16 – Apart-Hide and Diet Aids Creme
- 17 – We are not trying to kill Rip Torn
- 19 – If Charlemagne had a Light Saber I would care.
- Super Mario Moonshine! (Ep 1 Excerpt)
- Boobmonster (Ep 3 Excerpt)
- 5 Stars (Ep 4 Excerpt)
- Name the Movie (Ep 5 excerpt)
- Heartaid (Ep 6 Excerpt)
- Who’s There? (Ep 7 Excerpt)
- NSaAFPvsADaCGK (Ep 8 Excerpt)
- Our Least Favorite Game! (Ep 9 Excerpt)
- Sweaty ‘taint. (Ep 10 Excerpt)
- Ferns and Mariachi (Ep 11 Excerpt)
- Shitbird! (Ep 12 Excerpt)
- FaceMeat! (Ep 15 Excerpt)
- Baby Tears (Ep 16 Excerpt)
- Totally Gaay. (Ep 17 Excerpt)
- Road Head (Ep 19 Excerpt)
Posts tagged Michael Jai White
First we talk about the themesong, Luke’s iphone, Xbox, Apple, then we make sheep sounds for a while. Luke is surprised that Olaf has never heard of Lambert the Sheepish Lion, sings the themesong, and Olaf tries to suss out the Christian propaganda in it. This leads us to Chronicles of Narnia, and Veggietales. Luke gets Dave to taste beer, MGD gets a plug, though not whatever Luke says is his favorite beer.
http://www.psspoilers.com/Audio/PSSpoilers-Episode9-psspoilersdotcom.mp3Standard Podcast [ 1:06:36 ] | Play in Popup | Download
Then we start arguing. This continues for an hour. This is really the core of what we do here. The name gets batted and battered about, including suggestions as “Superlative Exceptionalism” and “Awesome Balls” and “Shitbait”. We discuss the Japanese and the possibility someone already has a product called shitbait. Luke is stunned. Then we talk about the phone number, which is no longer accurate, check the homepage for the current phone number.
Luke’s topic is about peeing. We talk about Revolutions, the coffee house, then Starbucks, the Coffee Conglomerate. Luke has a dilemma, which explains the featured drawing for this post. Olaf is confused by Luke’s hardline morality. Dave is on Luke’s side. Olaf asks important-sounding questions about banal trivialities. More >