- 1 – A Hundred Dollar Bill Gun
- 3 – Scatman is NOT scat!
- 4 – 206-deus-VHS! Plug!
- 5 – Manchurian Candidate by Proxy Syndrome
- 6 – Tedward Kennedy in Heaven. Chorp!
- 7 – Peter Cullens Stand-in
- 8 – Cynthia Rothrocks Rosebud
- 9 – Shitbait!
- 10 – Fred Rogers Killed A Man
- 11 – Tiddies!
- 12 – Rock Funkbucket
- 15 – The Jordan Berkowitz Hour
- 16 – Apart-Hide and Diet Aids Creme
- 17 – We are not trying to kill Rip Torn
- 19 – If Charlemagne had a Light Saber I would care.
- Super Mario Moonshine! (Ep 1 Excerpt)
- Boobmonster (Ep 3 Excerpt)
- 5 Stars (Ep 4 Excerpt)
- Name the Movie (Ep 5 excerpt)
- Heartaid (Ep 6 Excerpt)
- Who’s There? (Ep 7 Excerpt)
- NSaAFPvsADaCGK (Ep 8 Excerpt)
- Our Least Favorite Game! (Ep 9 Excerpt)
- Sweaty ‘taint. (Ep 10 Excerpt)
- Ferns and Mariachi (Ep 11 Excerpt)
- Shitbird! (Ep 12 Excerpt)
- FaceMeat! (Ep 15 Excerpt)
- Baby Tears (Ep 16 Excerpt)
- Totally Gaay. (Ep 17 Excerpt)
- Road Head (Ep 19 Excerpt)
Posts tagged Excerpt
Not every episode is made of solid gold, as a stroll through the archives will prove. But on rare occasion, Iron Pyrite will pass, and it is thusly that one should construct a lens with which to view Apart-Hide and Diet Aids Creme, episode 16. Nestled in amongst the Pyrite like an egg in a hole cut by a cup in a slice of Wonder Bread, we unearth a few minutes of radiant brilliance occasioned by Dave’s explanation of his travails to the darker side.
There is an ultimate evil in the universe, known as the tasting of Baby Tears. Dave tells us of his temptation, and ultimate refusal of the call to suckle of the innocence of youth. Luke clearly knows what the hell he’s on about, as he audibly gasps at the very suggestion, while Olaf, who doesn’t know about the whole baby tears thing, continues mocking Dave in unroundabout fashion.
If you don’t know what the hell I’m on about, just listen to this piece of magnetic poetry:Baby Tears (Ep 16 Excerpt) [ 3:07 ] | Play in Popup | Download
And please, like it on Faceboor or whatever, and tell your friends to check it out too, because the more people More >