- 1 – A Hundred Dollar Bill Gun
- 3 – Scatman is NOT scat!
- 4 – 206-deus-VHS! Plug!
- 5 – Manchurian Candidate by Proxy Syndrome
- 6 – Tedward Kennedy in Heaven. Chorp!
- 7 – Peter Cullens Stand-in
- 8 – Cynthia Rothrocks Rosebud
- 9 – Shitbait!
- 10 – Fred Rogers Killed A Man
- 11 – Tiddies!
- 12 – Rock Funkbucket
- 15 – The Jordan Berkowitz Hour
- 16 – Apart-Hide and Diet Aids Creme
- 17 – We are not trying to kill Rip Torn
- 19 – If Charlemagne had a Light Saber I would care.
- Super Mario Moonshine! (Ep 1 Excerpt)
- Boobmonster (Ep 3 Excerpt)
- 5 Stars (Ep 4 Excerpt)
- Name the Movie (Ep 5 excerpt)
- Heartaid (Ep 6 Excerpt)
- Who’s There? (Ep 7 Excerpt)
- NSaAFPvsADaCGK (Ep 8 Excerpt)
- Our Least Favorite Game! (Ep 9 Excerpt)
- Sweaty ‘taint. (Ep 10 Excerpt)
- Ferns and Mariachi (Ep 11 Excerpt)
- Shitbird! (Ep 12 Excerpt)
- FaceMeat! (Ep 15 Excerpt)
- Baby Tears (Ep 16 Excerpt)
- Totally Gaay. (Ep 17 Excerpt)
- Road Head (Ep 19 Excerpt)
30 – De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum
(I would like first to reemphasize that we are not in any way intending to mock the dead, we attempt to celebrate life at it’s terminus and inject some levity into the dark median of the highway Styx, without irrupting Charon’s Jersey Barrier.)
Hey it’s a brand new season of P.S. Spoilers! We call this Season 3, because it’s the third one! In this show, topics abound as Olaf tries to keep Dave and Luke’s brains from imploding against each other. He mostly fails. But somehow we mostly adhere to the schedule. Dave makes allegations about a dead guy based solely on his image. Luke practices Karate on a podcast, and makes sounds! Dave and Luke and Olaf all bring topics, we play Idea for a Movie, Undomained Names, and Who’s There, with varying success. We discuss a very few of the celebrities who’ve died during our prolonged hiatus, and there’s a lot of stuff which I struggle to categorize, describe or explain.
Listen immediately and please tell your friend. We don’t make money from this, we do it for you, the peeps. Oh, and call in your jokes to 31-AUDIENCE or we’ll never play Who’s There again.De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum. Psspoilers More >