- 1 – A Hundred Dollar Bill Gun
- 3 – Scatman is NOT scat!
- 4 – 206-deus-VHS! Plug!
- 5 – Manchurian Candidate by Proxy Syndrome
- 6 – Tedward Kennedy in Heaven. Chorp!
- 7 – Peter Cullens Stand-in
- 8 – Cynthia Rothrocks Rosebud
- 9 – Shitbait!
- 10 – Fred Rogers Killed A Man
- 11 – Tiddies!
- 12 – Rock Funkbucket
- 15 – The Jordan Berkowitz Hour
- 16 – Apart-Hide and Diet Aids Creme
- 17 – We are not trying to kill Rip Torn
- 19 – If Charlemagne had a Light Saber I would care.
- Super Mario Moonshine! (Ep 1 Excerpt)
- Boobmonster (Ep 3 Excerpt)
- 5 Stars (Ep 4 Excerpt)
- Name the Movie (Ep 5 excerpt)
- Heartaid (Ep 6 Excerpt)
- Who’s There? (Ep 7 Excerpt)
- NSaAFPvsADaCGK (Ep 8 Excerpt)
- Our Least Favorite Game! (Ep 9 Excerpt)
- Sweaty ‘taint. (Ep 10 Excerpt)
- Ferns and Mariachi (Ep 11 Excerpt)
- Shitbird! (Ep 12 Excerpt)
- FaceMeat! (Ep 15 Excerpt)
- Baby Tears (Ep 16 Excerpt)
- Totally Gaay. (Ep 17 Excerpt)
- Road Head (Ep 19 Excerpt)
Road Head (Ep 19 Excerpt)
The final excerpt from our second season comes around as all the others. Late and underwhelming. I mean, Great and overwhelming. Nah, I meant the first one.
Since this is our first episode from the road, we discuss an unusual land-speed record in this excerpt from episode 19, If Charlemagne had a Light Saber I would careRoad Head [ 2:07 ] | Play in Popup | Download
The post-game analysis goes thusly: Dave, of course, is naive to the term, and doesn’t even think he’s driven fast enough to compete. Luke has driven fast, but gives the impression that he hasn’t engaged in the pastime, so let’s declare Olaf the current record holder on the show, though he was only doing 45 or so at the time, and feels that he may need to raise the bar on that.
So if there are any preposterously attractive and adventurous ladies in the audient seeking to earn a place in history, please let us know and we will try to put you in touch with Olaf to negotiate the rigorous practice schedule he insists will be necessary for this world record attempt.
A note: Updating of this site will seem even more sporadic than usual for a while More >