- 1 – A Hundred Dollar Bill Gun
- 3 – Scatman is NOT scat!
- 4 – 206-deus-VHS! Plug!
- 5 – Manchurian Candidate by Proxy Syndrome
- 6 – Tedward Kennedy in Heaven. Chorp!
- 7 – Peter Cullens Stand-in
- 8 – Cynthia Rothrocks Rosebud
- 9 – Shitbait!
- 10 – Fred Rogers Killed A Man
- 11 – Tiddies!
- 12 – Rock Funkbucket
- 15 – The Jordan Berkowitz Hour
- 16 – Apart-Hide and Diet Aids Creme
- 17 – We are not trying to kill Rip Torn
- 19 – If Charlemagne had a Light Saber I would care.
- Super Mario Moonshine! (Ep 1 Excerpt)
- Boobmonster (Ep 3 Excerpt)
- 5 Stars (Ep 4 Excerpt)
- Name the Movie (Ep 5 excerpt)
- Heartaid (Ep 6 Excerpt)
- Who’s There? (Ep 7 Excerpt)
- NSaAFPvsADaCGK (Ep 8 Excerpt)
- Our Least Favorite Game! (Ep 9 Excerpt)
- Sweaty ‘taint. (Ep 10 Excerpt)
- Ferns and Mariachi (Ep 11 Excerpt)
- Shitbird! (Ep 12 Excerpt)
- FaceMeat! (Ep 15 Excerpt)
- Baby Tears (Ep 16 Excerpt)
- Totally Gaay. (Ep 17 Excerpt)
- Road Head (Ep 19 Excerpt)
17 – We are not trying to kill Rip Torn
17 - We are not trying to kill Rip Torn [ 1:06:36 ] | Play in Popup | Download
This hasn’t happened before. I think we killed Dennis Hopper.
Listen, we talk about celebrity deaths because it’s an interesting, often surprising part of pop culture. This isn’t to say we are enjoying the deaths of these people, because we don’t know them. We sometimes guess who might die next because we are squeezing levity into a macabre subject, laughing in the face of death if you will. Apparently this may come back to make us seem insensitive or dickish if our delayed release happens to coincide with the celebrities’ delayed release.
Actually, I think we may have known that something could go horribly awry, because this is at times an uncharacteristically somber and intellectual podcast for our usual standard.
Please don’t get offended, and if you’re going to sue someone, sue Luke. -Olaf