- 1 – A Hundred Dollar Bill Gun
- 3 – Scatman is NOT scat!
- 4 – 206-deus-VHS! Plug!
- 5 – Manchurian Candidate by Proxy Syndrome
- 6 – Tedward Kennedy in Heaven. Chorp!
- 7 – Peter Cullens Stand-in
- 8 – Cynthia Rothrocks Rosebud
- 9 – Shitbait!
- 10 – Fred Rogers Killed A Man
- 11 – Tiddies!
- 12 – Rock Funkbucket
- 15 – The Jordan Berkowitz Hour
- 16 – Apart-Hide and Diet Aids Creme
- 17 – We are not trying to kill Rip Torn
- 19 – If Charlemagne had a Light Saber I would care.
- Super Mario Moonshine! (Ep 1 Excerpt)
- Boobmonster (Ep 3 Excerpt)
- 5 Stars (Ep 4 Excerpt)
- Name the Movie (Ep 5 excerpt)
- Heartaid (Ep 6 Excerpt)
- Who’s There? (Ep 7 Excerpt)
- NSaAFPvsADaCGK (Ep 8 Excerpt)
- Our Least Favorite Game! (Ep 9 Excerpt)
- Sweaty ‘taint. (Ep 10 Excerpt)
- Ferns and Mariachi (Ep 11 Excerpt)
- Shitbird! (Ep 12 Excerpt)
- FaceMeat! (Ep 15 Excerpt)
- Baby Tears (Ep 16 Excerpt)
- Totally Gaay. (Ep 17 Excerpt)
- Road Head (Ep 19 Excerpt)
5 Stars (Ep 4 Excerpt)
Well, it’s a bit of a boxing match in today’s excerpt, from the very exciting Episode 4. In this corner, Olaf: a man of extremes. In that corner, Luke: a man of reason. In the other corner, Dave: A man of humble dignity. And in the last corner, Caffeine: which makes us all louder.5Stars-psspoilersdotcom [ 3:59 ] | Play in Popup | Download
To hear the rest of Episode 4, click here.
And if you enjoy this excerpt, remember to give us five stars on iTunes!
And apologies for the delay with posting this excerpt, someone stepped on my laptop, I’m working on getting a new one, but in the meantime posts will be on Wednesdays to give me more time to do the doodles with a mouse.