- 1 – A Hundred Dollar Bill Gun
- 3 – Scatman is NOT scat!
- 4 – 206-deus-VHS! Plug!
- 5 – Manchurian Candidate by Proxy Syndrome
- 6 – Tedward Kennedy in Heaven. Chorp!
- 7 – Peter Cullens Stand-in
- 8 – Cynthia Rothrocks Rosebud
- 9 – Shitbait!
- 10 – Fred Rogers Killed A Man
- 11 – Tiddies!
- 12 – Rock Funkbucket
- 15 – The Jordan Berkowitz Hour
- 16 – Apart-Hide and Diet Aids Creme
- 17 – We are not trying to kill Rip Torn
- 19 – If Charlemagne had a Light Saber I would care.
- Super Mario Moonshine! (Ep 1 Excerpt)
- Boobmonster (Ep 3 Excerpt)
- 5 Stars (Ep 4 Excerpt)
- Name the Movie (Ep 5 excerpt)
- Heartaid (Ep 6 Excerpt)
- Who’s There? (Ep 7 Excerpt)
- NSaAFPvsADaCGK (Ep 8 Excerpt)
- Our Least Favorite Game! (Ep 9 Excerpt)
- Sweaty ‘taint. (Ep 10 Excerpt)
- Ferns and Mariachi (Ep 11 Excerpt)
- Shitbird! (Ep 12 Excerpt)
- FaceMeat! (Ep 15 Excerpt)
- Baby Tears (Ep 16 Excerpt)
- Totally Gaay. (Ep 17 Excerpt)
- Road Head (Ep 19 Excerpt)
Heartaid (Ep 6 Excerpt)
A 2 minute excerpt from Episode 6 which answers the question: What was something you did after a breakup that seems so cliché now? Dave regales us with tales of mixtapes and Starcraft! Olaf regales us with some song stylings, and Luke mostly laughs and namechecks Dr. Worm and John Hughes.Standard Podcast [ 2:05 ] | Play in Popup | Download
If you like this excerpt, give Episode 6 a listen, you can find it here.
Leave a comment to join the discussion. What was something you did after a breakup that seems so cliché now?